life's a comedy for those who think.
Archives Credits

Photobucket
RINA TEO
SIMPLE STUPID DUMB
03 DECEMBER 1992
tat-bittersweet.tumblr.com




first day of school for the year!

Monday, January 3, 2011 10:57 PM

i expected today to be a murderous monday.
cos lesson's from 9 to 12. break. then 1 to 6!

but. i'm kinda not serious and moody.
so.. my soul was 100% in class. ):

but well. judging at all the project briefs today, IT'S HOHOHO!
first. it's something new.
second. something useful. useful --> make money.
third. purposeful.

well. i always like to do things with a purpose.
but dont know why, these projects dont look yummy to me! ):

maybe my mood is not there i guess.
well.. gotta readjust myself i guess!

and. yea! glad to meet my beloved peeps again! :D
day having started to see Danial and Dane! :D
hees! and also Yu Ling. havent seen her for donkey years.

met Eamon Bro at ITAS!! :DDD
met Ah Soon in school! :DDD
met Carmen Chua and Priscilla Yin in Bus 8! :DDD

GLAD MEETING YOU GUYS MANN! IT MADE MY DAY DEFINITELY! :D

---------------------
don't look at my feet and assume i've got some disease.
it's just severe ants bite which is killing me. ):
*itcheeeeeee!

gotta go brainstorm for my ideation!

take care people! have a good week ahead yo!
andd. i will try to blog more about my holiday as and when i'm free yea.
(: