life's a comedy for those who think.
Archives Credits

Photobucket
RINA TEO
SIMPLE STUPID DUMB
03 DECEMBER 1992
tat-bittersweet.tumblr.com




It's been a long while...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 12:47 AM

WOAH. haven't been updating for a seriously long while.
well, basically i've been busy with school work as 2.2 is really tedious!
glad that it's over! :D after the semester, i've been commiting IITSC as a Programmer! (:

these days were really an awesome one for me!
as it's a whole new experience being a programmer!
i've learnt lots of stuff and definitely met a lot of wonderful people! :D

this holiday is definitely a packed one for me.
meet ups, tution sean teo, housechores at times, meetings, lazying.
hahaa.

havent been touching any school stuff this while. :X
honestly, i'm quite worried for year 3 arrival. ):
hopefully i can do well for my final year so that my year 1 and year 2's grade wouldn't be down the drain!

and. have been seriously considering about my future steps.
i would still want to be a teacher no matter how tedious it may be.
but before that, i would first pursue a degree.
pursue on what degree is the next big thing i really gotta decide properly!

HO WELL.
i really wish i can slow down the time now.
it's too fast seriously.
blahhhh~

and my kear is offf to hong kong. ):
life's a little quiet and bland without him.

this kinda shows how important he plays a part in my life.
and, i really ought to be more independent by myself.

eventually after thinking thinking and thinking...
i started wondering how i actually keep myself entertained during those single days.
haha.
rina, you've really changed.

howell. it's life ya?